We edit out all the coughs, sneezes, um’s and er’s too.
Essential PA is privileged to have some superstar transcribers on the team.
- Claire – a transcription angel based in Australia. We studied to be bilingual personal assistants, shared a student flat (grim) and now we’re working together. How great is that!
- Wendy – a transcription cherub based in Yorkshire. We met when www.essentialpa.co.uk was born in early 2008 and has been on the team since the start.
It’s a 24 hour world here at Essential PA.
We trust you the client to provide us with sound files – .mp3 and .wma – that are clear and free from telephones ringing, lorries reversing, dogs barking and big sneezes.
Our delivery and turnaround times – these are to suit you and your preferred timescale. Our rates reflect your preferred timescale.
Here’s what we regularly transcribe…
- University/college lectures
- Focus groups
- Conference calls and teleconferences
- Insurance investigation claims
- Emails, “to do” lists and letters
And much more
We regularly work with these business sectors and people…
- Market research
- Oral surgeons
- Social workers
- Busy Directors and senior executives
We never know what’s coming in, what vocabulary is required, what subject matter we’ll be working with or what accent we’ll be listening to – thirty years experience kicks in at this point!
Each piece of work is proof read and edited before return.
Try us! You’ll love the tailored service we provide.