Prepare yourself for an in depth customer consultation.
Genuinely! It’s really, really important to prepare yourself and your business for working with a virtual assistant.
Fail to prepare. Prepare to fail.
We do want to provide the best possible service to all of our customers so we will ask you several questions during our new client consultation.
- What type of business do you run?
- Which sector do you come in to?
- What exactly do you do?
- Who are your customers?
- How have you managed up to this point with business administration?
- What has happened to make you call us?
- How much time do you think you spend on your admin’/non profit making tasks?
- What do you think you need help with?
- Would you like us to design a tailor made package for you?
- Would you prefer one of our standard business admin’ packs?
- What’s your anticipated budget for assistance?
- Who is in your team and who are we likely to come into contact with?
- How quickly would you like us to jump in and help you?
- Is it important for you to meet with your Essential PA occasionally?
- What systems and technology do you use?
- Would you like us to suggest some software and systems which we believe work very well for our clients?
- Would you like to speak with one of our current (or past) customers?
- What would be the best results for you from working with Essential PA?
- Is there anything else you’d like to tell us at this stage in our consultation?
And finally, how did you find us? Were you recommended and if so, by who or have you simply carried out an internet search?
It’s vital to us to know as much about you and your business as we can find out in our first consultation but we promise that we’ll ask you these questions for all the right reasons!