If you’re familiar with the Strategic Coach Programme then you’ll be familiar with The Impact Filter™. The Impact Filter™ was applied to Essential PA recently when we were appointed to look after a new client. Breaking The Impact Filter down we know we have to work in three key areas for this new relationship to work well. If we don’t heed this our new relationship will be a short one.
- The purpose – what does the client want to accomplish from working with us
- The importance – what’s the biggest difference that working with us will make
- The ideal outcome – what does the result look like after a particular period of time
Each time you start a business relationship with a new supplier, a new customer, a new service provider or maybe even with a new member of staff this simple three point exercise should hone your thoughts, clearly identify the need and set the relationship up for the best possible outcome.
Where we are concerned
- The purpose should be to provide a very structured work week.
- The importance should mean less frustrations, increased revenue and increased productivity.
- The ideal outcome should be a stress free, happy, productive, income generating client who has ample time to work on his unique abilities (take 3.5 mins to watch the video!).
For this to work well we will need to apply all of the following disciplines to our work and care for this new client.
- careful decision making
- self management
Tie those skills in with a hefty dose of IT and cute software/apps and you’ll have a great relationship with any of our Essential PA’s.