We came across this great gadget about a week ago – it was featured on Radio 2’s Innovation Slot.
This natty gadget from Peakmiles is a dongle that fits into your car cigarette lighter and tracks all your mileage – business and personal.
How often do you
- say to yourself “I’ll write those miles down later” – and you never do!
- think “I must remember to reconcile my business miles this month”?
- get to the year end and can’t remember where you went on business and when?
- guess all your business miles at each month and year end?
There are 100’s of businesses out there – both large and small – who never record their business miles and consequently never claim business miles as a legitimate business expense.
Our ears pricked up because we regularly have to work out business miles for clients and this would make our lives so much easier!
Key features are:
- fits in any car that’s under 20 years old!
- uses GPS technology
- no further under or over estimation required!
- HMRC compliant
- easy upload of data at month end
- your PA will love you even more because you’ll make her life easier!
- awesome for fleets
Special offer on their website for us “oldies” who listen to Radio 2! http://www.peakmiles.com/
£99 investment then £4.99 per month – fantastic value.