Administrative assistant vacancy? We’d like to apply please!
Thinking of taking on an administrative assistant? These are just some of the items and facilities they’ll need as they start to work for you.
- Office space
- Computer software
- Desk phone (and possibly a mobile)
- Waste paper basket and shredder
- Annual appraisal
- Set of keys
- Expenses budget
- Ongoing training
- Sick pay
- Car parking
- National Insurance
- Washroom facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Time off with holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Employer’s insurance
- Business cards
- Staff handbook including all company policies
- Access to the stationery cupboard – stapler, hole punch, pens, scissors, post it notes
- More information on ‘Employing people’ is available here – https://www.gov.uk/browse/employing-people
And an invitation to the company Christmas party!
Here’s a list of all the items that Essential PA would need in order to start working with you.
- Your time for a comprehensive telephone consultation (typically 45 to 60 minutes) in order to fully understand and learn about your goals and ambitions for your business, what the current blockages or problems are and how we can begin to provide help.
We don’t even need an invitation to the Christmas party!